Watch Australia's best medical conferences from the comfort of home
100's of conferences, thousands of lectures
Our members call it the "Netflix of Medical Education"
Remember Pre-Covid, when you used to pay a thousand dollars or more to attend a conference in person?
Then you would add airfares and accommodation.
Take a day or two off work.
Keeping up to date used to be expensive. $$$
Now you can "attend" meetings from all over the country.
Choose the events, topics and lectures you are most interested in, ignore the rest.
It's a on demand program of Australia's most interesting medical conferences, with new content delivered to you every month.
You will get over two hundred online conferences for a fraction of the price of attending ONE event in person!
Of course you'll save money, but how valuable is your time?
(and why smart GPs are shunning live webinars)
Designed so you don't waste time
We know your time is valuable so we have painstakingly designed our whole site to save you hours everytime you watch a meeting.
Utilize our time saver button
- Watch a complete lecture on ArmchairMedical.tv in half the time of watching a live webinar.
- Fit your viewing around your schedule (no more sacrificing quality time with your family for a live webinar)
- Use our unique hyperlinked verbatim transcripts to search for exactly what you want to know, and go directly to that point in the lecture with just one click. (only watch the part of the lecture you need)
Think of how much time you'll save each week with our time saver button and transcript hyperlink search tool
Listen while you commute
- Make your commute more productive.
- All 6,000 lectures can be enjoyed like podcasts on your phone.
- Listen to a complete conference every few weeks without sacrificing time with your family.
What do our members say?
"I needed a source for quality, unsponsored professional development to listen to in my car when driving....Variety and regular updates are great....Unbiased up to date research based medical information on demand."
GP registrar large outer metro practice
"These are certainly more valuable than attending drug company dinner/powerpoint presentations in my opinion....these are lectures that could form a basis for group practice clinical meetings, particularly in regional and rural settings....(armchairmedical) provide (s) access to current information at a very reasonable price without having to leave home."
GP in large group practice in regional centre in rural Victoria
"I find the website and videos are very useful specially the ones that more related to my everyday practice including emergency...I joined because it saved me time to go to those meetings so I can see video in the morning before shaving!
I think the website and videos are very useful and I recommend them."
GP in a outer suburb in Victoria
Learn while you exercise
Instead of taking time away from the people you love, stay up to date while you exercise!
- 30 minutes a day on an exercise bike watching ArmchairMedical.tv will allow you to watch the equivalent of 20 days of conference lectures a year without missing a single dinner with your family.
What else do I get?
Choose from over 300 topic channels with lectures from some of Australia's best presenters.
Enroll today and you get over 200 conferences, 300 topic channels and 6,000 lectures. Then every month, you'll also receive everything new we film.
Here's a small taste of the meetings you will get:
What don't I get?
Pharmaceutical advertising or influence!
ArmchairMedical.tv is a completely pharmaceutical company free zone.
We will not accept content or advertising from any pharmaceutical company!
Now includes an option to save annually and pay less than the price of a single conference.
ANNUAL - Our most popular
Save 30% with an annual subscriptionBest value - Save 30% Click here to start your free trial